The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Hair Transplant
If there is one common taboo subject amongst both men and women, it would be about hair loss. Hair loss could put anyone in a vulnerable condition emotionally. This article will discuss the causes of hair fall and the different treatment options offered by the Sareen hair clinic that one can opt for to overcome it.
Hair Fall and Baldness
Hair fall is a natural occurrence that happens to everyone. The real issue arises when the hair doesn’t grow back at the same rate. If you do not take care of the hair fall in the time, it could result in permanent loss of hair or baldness. While there are many different treatments available to arrest the hair loss, hair transplant has always topped the charts.
Loss of hair can be due to a variety of reasons.
- Hereditary reasons: Also known as androgenic alopecia, this is where the hair shrinks and thins out over the years. The reason is the genes that the person has inherited, causing the hair follicles to shrink and thin out as they grow old. It happens to both men and women.
- Ageing: Ageing is a natural process, and with ageing comes the fact that our body slows down in the growth rate. And this is the same for hair also. If you are getting older, your hair becomes thinner and shorter, urging you to sought out for hair transplant treatments.
- Alopecia Areata: This is where the immune system of our own body attacks the hair follicles. It can happen anywhere in the body, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Stress factors and illness: Sometimes, when you are overly stressed out, it impacts your hair’s growth. While for some, it ends up in premature graying; for some, it results in hair loss. Even childbirth can result in hair loss to a certain period of time owing to the loss of sleep and added stress to the new mothers.
- Medical treatments: When a person undergoes treatment such as radiation, chemotherapy, etc. it can impact the hair follicles, causing hair fall.
- Hormone issues: This is a very common cause of hair loss in women who face PCOS. Even the use of certain birth control pills can have an adverse impact on hair growth.
- Hairstyles and hair care: Using the wrong products for taking care of your hair, too much chemical in use, and hairstyles that pull the hair tight from the scalp are also reasons that can result in hair fall.
- Apart from the above, lack of sufficient nutrients, scalp infections, psoriasis, thyroid diseases, and many other reasons can attribute to hair loss.
Whatever be the reason for hair loss, there are treatments to help you overcome and prevent them at the Sareen Hair clinic.
Hair Transplant – A Viable Option
Hair transplant is the most popular term when we discuss about hair loss. People are often looking for the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi to take care of their hair fall issues. Sareen hair clinic has made a mark with its exceptional service and professional care for hair by offering various treatments at a viable cost.
Before we delve further on why you should choose a Hair transplant, let us first understand how hair transplant works.
What is a hair transplant?
As many of us are aware, it is a process done surgically to remove the hair follicles from other parts of the body like legs or face and then planting it in the hairless region. Sareen hair clinic performs hair transplants not just for the head but also for eyebrows and eyelashes as well.
The advancement in the medical field has also managed to help in the progress of treatments for hair loss. The most recent methods in hair transplant assure of a permanent solution.
There are different types of hair transplants, of which FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), micro hair transplant and robotics hair transplant being the most sought out and promising.
- In FUE, only the grafts are removed, and it is placed into the bald areas. The FUE is much preferred, for there is no scar left behind.
- Micro hair transplant involves use of a small drill to remove the hair grafts and inserting into the bald area.
- In case of robotics, the removal and transplant is done under robotic control.
All three procedures are effective and offer a permanent solution.
Why should you go for a hair transplant?
When it comes to choosing from the different hair loss treatments at Sareen hair clinic, many would prefer to choose the hair transplant. Irrespective of the type of treatment you choose for a hair transplant, it offers you a permanent and a natural outcome.
Some of the reasons why hair transplant is a more viable option include,
- There is no worry about redoing the entire process as it offers a permanent solution to hair loss. Once you have the hair transplant treatment done at the Sareen hair clinic, you will have no other reason to pursue other options.
- There are no side effects involved whether you choose FUE or FUT. Of course, if you are looking for a scar-free option, then the FUE will be a better choice. Even in FUT, it is made sure that the scar is not visible.
- It is not an invasive procedure and does not require you to stay in the hospital for more than a few hours at the most.
- Additionally, when you have the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi performing the process, you will have nothing to worry about.
Sareen hair clinic has been offering treatments of various types of hair loss issues over the years. With experience and expertise gained over the years, they ensure you find the right and permanent solution for your hair loss issues.
You should remember that hair loss is very common, and overcoming it is quite simple too. Get in touch with the Sareen hair clinic professionals, the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi, understand the right treatment for your hair and get answers on hair transplant.