Hair thinning is a common problem in both men and women and it is mainly due to a poor diet and stress. The team of doctors ascertains the reason and generally provides safe and natural remedies with a proper diet which has worked for those who have visited us.

Most of the causes of hair thinning occur because of stress levels an unbalanced diet, unhygienic hair conditions genetic conditions and other medical conditions which lead to a weak immune system.

Research studies show that thinning of hair for men around the age of 35 is 40% and among women 40% lose hair by the time they are 40 years of age. Losing hair is alarming at any age this is one of the main reasons why doctors first prescribe a balanced diet and plenty of fluids.



There is no permanent cure for hair thinning but with proper treatment and hair care the hair growth can be increased and hair fall can be stopped. Some of the visual symptoms of hair fall is when there is hair on the pillow or hair when combing the hair on the comb and the brush. Skin irritations of different types can also cause hair thinning.

Thinning of hair could be due to environmental pollution, pollution poisoning, radiation, intake of drugs, infections etc. Physical and emotional body shocks can also cause hair loss. Research shows that 80% of the white men lose hair by the time they are 70 years of age. This baldness pattern in medical terms is known as Androgenetic Alopecia.

It has also been found that the sex steroid hormone known as dihydrotestosterone also causes hair thinning. If there is an excessive use of hot combs, weaves, chemical relaxants being used by individuals it causes hair thinning.

Hair thinning is a condition that signals larger medical issues in the body that need to be checked. With hair thinning especially in women pimples develop, acne develops, the voice tone drops etc. hair fall takes place in individuals only after the growing phase of hair. 80% of an individual’s hair is on the head during the growing phase, the other 20% of hair grows through a transition period, then a resting phase and then a fall out phase. On a daily basis the head shed about 150 hairs per day which is normal.

Rogaine is used for treatment which is placed on the scalp with a dropper twice daily. A doctor needs to be consulted before using Rogaine as it does not suit everyone. It has however been found that 30% to 40% of those who have used this for arresting hair thinning have had significant growth.

Hair thinning treatment of any type is a slow process the visible signs are seen in 4 months but it can take as much as 8 months or 12 months for the actual hair growth of be visible. Another treatment that works well with men is the tablet that needs to be taken orally known as Finasteride. It stops hair loss and stimulates hair growth but results show that there are some individuals who have faced side effects and therefore a doctor needs to be consulted first.

30% OFF


Receive Special Offer Code on Your Phone

Mask Group 12